Friday, September 9, 2016

Holy Smoly....I didn't realize I hadn't posted in 2 years. I see I have some of you that have stuck by me...thanks...I apologize for being a blog slacker. So much has happened in the last 2 years. We have added 2 more grandchildren to our mix. Of course both are girls. I lost a dear friend of mine Mary Jane.. Miss her terribly. I have been doing a lot of applique quilts. I will post pictures if I have them. We also bought a second home in Kingsland Georgia to spend our winter months. I can't take this cold weather anymore. I will post that picture too. My mom is doing well ready to turn 84 years old next week. So since this is my first post in ages I will keep it brief but know I am still hanging in there and I would love to hear what all of you are doing

No comments: