Wednesday, February 2, 2022

OK Don't fall over

Here I am...many years later during a pandemic and my life has been turned upside down. Hello to those of you that still check in once in awhile. It is a beautiful day here in Kingsland Georgia and I am up early. I am continuing to papercraft. I make cards for my church and special cards for the shut ins and seniors on holidays...our family continues to grow. My stepson Matt is getting married in Sept to a wonderful woman who has a 5 year old son so that will give us a dozen grandchildren....wow....they are all such a joy to be around and most of them love to read and tell you all about their adventures in the books. My mother is currently in a nursing home as a full blown alzheimers patient.....its a horrible thing to go through.....I have watched her slowly loss track of life and the here and now.... My daughter has moved to a new group home after 22 years at the same one....bc they were no longer able to accomidate her needs....My faith keeps me going every moment...I pray you all are well and getting through the pandemic as best as we all know how.....I never dreamed I would see the world in such a state but God has this and I will put my trust in him. here are some pictures of the family over the last year and a couple things I have done....right now I am really into baking from scratch which I have always done but usually simple recipes I am trying to learn more involved ones I have no idea why....lol thanks to all of you that still come back and read my blog God Bless and remember to be kind to one another...

No comments: