Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Good Afternoon...Today in my part of NY state it is a warm and sunny fall days. The leaves are changing very quickly here so they won't be around much longer. We have had a lot of frosty nights already. Anyway I thought since I haven't add much to my blog lately I would share with you another wallhanging I did. It is completely out of thread. It is embroidered in my embroidery machine (gotta love my Bernina 830). The design is from Anita Gooddesigns. It is individual blocks all put together at the end. I love making this wallhangings. They are a lot of fun. I hope this day finds you all well and warm. We are getting ready to head to Georgia soon to see the grandkids. I wish we could stay longer but I will take the week we have and enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. I will be sharing more of my projects with you...I have been taking pictures lately so I can share. What are you all working on. Please share. Have a Great Day!!! Hugs

No comments: