Friday, November 12, 2010

Secret Santa Swap Tease


Ok Ladies..here is my tease...this is what I made for my Secret Santa Swap On Joan's blog ...Its a welcome winter banner that can be used through the whole winter..of course if you know me you know I don't like winter but keeping in the theme of things...and I really didn't want to make it too Christmasy although I do LOVE Christmas and all it stands for...but anyway...Someone is going to be receiving this banner very soon in the mail...but sshhhh....its a secret...I hope she likes it..it was great fun making it....I used alot of decorative stitches to create the different snowflakes..it was on Bernina's webinar the other night...it was great fun...now I need to make another one for myself but luckily I only have to restitched and quilt it together..not redesign it...blessings to you all

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Judy I am sure she will love it......the banner is beautiful...

Michelle said...

How festive! That's a lot of detail...very pretty!

joan said...

That is beautiful and I have no doubt it will be enjoyed and appreciated by your Secret Santa! Great gift!

JudyCinNC said...

What a wonderful gift and we are all hoping we will be the recipient.

Vivian said...

Yippee, it was me that received the wonderful welcome banner. And I will say, "It is more beautiful in real life than the picture could ever show." Thank you, Judy. What a great swap gift. And the other goodies you put in were wonderful also.

Judy said...

Your welcome Vivian...I hope it brings smiles to you and your family for many years..it was great fun and fun sneaking around your blog with you knowing Santa was peeking in on you...blessings