Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun day of Learning

What a wonderful fun day of learning..Today I took my first longarm lesson...it was sew much fun and sew much to learn..I had a blast...I still have alot to learn and LOTS of PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE...but it will be worth it if I stay with it...and I will...I don't ever plan on quilting anybody's quilts but my own but I would like to do the best I can on them...I will date this practice piece and than another one in a month and compare how far I have come..what do you think...how many of you do your own quilting?....I am still on cloud nine with everything I learned and did today!!! Blessings

2 comments:

AnitaS said...

I came by your blog and I like it. I hope your longarm quilting will improve every day. Lot of succes.
Anita Netherlands
http://avander.web-log.nl

Chrissie said...

Hi I found you from Pegs blogspot, I joined in on Judith's EBCC and like you have only just started blogging, have fun
Chrissie