Friday, August 9, 2013

Something new for you

Ok now don't anyone fall over I know its been months again since I posted...mainly cause I am too busy to keep up and too lazy when I am not busy....This is an Anita Gooddesign I did called the Ascension. it is machine embroidered....lots of thread but so worth the time it took...I am very please with how it turned out..it is hanging at my LQS for now and then I will be giving it to my Mom at some point...I have actually made several quilts too all of which are hanging at the shop and stashed away for Christmas ..If I remember I will take pictures next week...I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and enjoying some blue skies and good health...more soon...hugs to all my friends who have stuck by me and keep checking in

4 comments:

Khris said...

WOW...all machine embroidery...that is one awesome job...you must be thrilled...hugs Khris

Cloth Doll Lover said...

Love it Judy...that would make a great wall hanging.
hugs Amanda

Judy said...

Amanda that's exactly what it is...its a large wallhanging...done in blocks and sewn together matching embroidery positions...glad you like it..thank you

Heather371 said...

I can't believe it's all embroidery that looks fantastic!!

Heather in wi