Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update on sewing with Charming Girls

Well lets see how the day has unraveled so far...Granddaughter got up earlier then usual...both gd wanted grammy to play...went to take them home and decided to check on my smoker...remember 2 giant butts on them...well the smoker was on fire..not inside the smoker but outside...the gas hose had been touching the smoker and melted and gas and fire were coming out of the line ....hurried and shut off the gas...now I have to take the girls back and go to Lowes for a line...nope they didn't have it..try up the road..nope they didn't have it...I ended up taking over 2 hours to find the line..$32 later home with new line...smoker didn't work..grrreeaaat...into the oven it goes for 12 hours....so much for dinner girls...and now I am behind on sewing and still had to get the yard mowed...so I mowed the yard...now I am at least cutting the courthouse block fabrics and then onto the trees....girls this is an out to eat night according to dh and right now I am not arguing although I did at first...heheheh...but I am loving what I have read on your blogs...sew exciting to see your updates and to sew with friends for sure..I will upload a picture as soon as I Have some progress made..blessings

3 comments:

Denise :) said...

LOL! Glad you decided to take dh up on his generous offer to eat out!! :)

Dawnmarie's Life said...

Glad you caught the fire before it was worse! And certainly it's an eat out night. Can't wait to see your pics.

annieb said...

You had more than a busy day- hope you can get as much done as you wanted. We are eating out tonight as well...