Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Practice Practice Practice

I haven't heard that since my mother kept telling me that about piano lessons..and no I never really learned to play..I hated the practice..I wanted perfection from the get go...my sisters seemed to catch on..why not me...hehehe....
What I am practicing is my longarming abilities....its not easy..trust me when I tell you for those of you that have never tried...I think it took me longer to set up a yard of backing then it did to quilt it..hehehe...but my work is looking better everytime I practice...I have been working on a clipboard paper before I did the longarm..its suppose to help...I still won't show you how bad I am...my friend MaryJane seems to be a natural....but I promise to keep practicing..I have a whole stack of real quilts and tablerunners dying to be quilted...but for now the kennel at the vet will get my practice pieces..so they aren't going to waste..heheheh...blessings

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Come on Judy, you have to show us....please..........

Judy said...

oh my no...maybe after I practice more this weekend...remember I am working on muslin with bright thread...so everything shows...its bad...but fun....heheheh..blessings