Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christmas in August My Forest is growing in colors..


I know yesterday was our sewing with the Charming Girls but I didn't want another UFO sitting there waiting to be finished..so I decided to continue with what I started yesterday...as you can see my forest is growing...heheheh...my Christmas trees would have been completed but I miss cut one piece and of course when you buy a kit there is no room for error...so my dh being the saint he is..found it online for me this afternoon...$15 for a yard with shipping....oh well the price for a mistake I guess....anyway when it comes I can finish my trees...there are just 2 little ones missing..tonight I will make the tree trunks and start assembling what I can without the missing blocks...the binding is made now so it looks like it will be done before the holidays..heheheh...thanks for hanging in there with me..blessings

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

The Christmas trees are looking fantastic... I love the colours you are working with. browndie points for dh for finding your fabric..... excellent.
Hugz

Roseanne said...

Some time Dh come in handy FOR something LOL!!! The Christmas tree are looking good. I will keep my eyes open for when you have finiched this quilt.

Maria said...

Love your Xmas Trees.

Khris said...

Looks fantastic Judy....hugs Khris